*We reject and confront all borders which divide and control in all their physical and symbolic manifestations.
* No one is illegal. We see as illegitimate all laws and regulations that
diminish migrant peoples human rights and social autonomy.
* A very clear rejection of capitalism, imperialism and feudalism; all
trade agreements, institutions and governments that promote destructive globalization.
* We reject all forms and systems of domination and discrimination
including, but not limited to, patriarchy, racism and religious
fundamentalism of all creeds. We embrace the full dignity of all human
* A confrontational attitude, since we do not think that lobbying can have a major impact in such biased and undemocratic organisations, in which transnational capital is the only real policy-maker.
* A call to direct action and civil disobedience, support for social
movements’ struggles, advocating forms of resistance which maximize
respect for life and oppressed peoples’ rights, as well as the construction of local alternatives to global capitalism.
* An organizational philosophy based on decentralization and autonomy.